News & Events
- SFOR Management Team presented the Q3 2013 10Q Financial Results on Nov 19. Click here to view the Q3 2013 Webex Review.
is the most advanced security suite for Apple & Android mobile devices, protecting user credentials, passwords, online transactions and access to corporate networks. The MobileTrust bundle includes six of the most powerful must-have security features that every enterprise mobile user needs to be secure.
Mobile devices are now being used to augment the corporate desktop computer, in this new role, the mobile device has become a focal point for the hacker looking to breach the corporate network, therefore, protecting these mobile devices is critical.
- Password Vault – Securely stores an unlimited number of passwords with associated websites.
- Encrypted Keyboard & Browser – Encrypts all keystrokes between the on-screen keyboard and the browser.
- Strong Password Creator - Creates strong passwords based on user-defined preferences and stores them in the password vault for future use.
- ProtectID® Soft Token - One-Time-Password Generator for StrikeForce’s award-winning authentication platform. Features a “one touch” user enrollment, supports on-premise and cloud deployments.
- OATH Compliant Soft Token – Works with all OATH compliant authentication systems.
- Encrypted Database – Store notes and data in user defined fields in an encrypted database.
- Password vault stores all passwords for internal networks and external cloud services in an encrypted database, enables corporate users to securely login to any website or VPN directly from within the MobileTrust application.
- Keystroke Encryption encrypts all data typed into the on-screen keyboard, protecting user credentials and online transactions from mobile keylogging malware.
- Strong password generator enables users to create and store hard-to-crack passwords. This is especially important since most users use easy-to-guess passwords.
- Provides two-factor authentication for login access to internal or external sites that comply with the OATH standard. This eliminates the need of using expensive physical token solutions. The solution can be managed on-premise, or from the cloud.
- The CryptoColor® visual verification feature highlights browser text fields showing the user that their data is being encrypted.
- An employee can store notes and other proprietary data securely in the encrypted database.
- Apple iPhones & iPads.
- Android Phones & Tablets.