Lead with Security
Navigating Cyber Risks
It’s no surprise that cybercriminals are more likely to target financial services firms and their clients, more than any other industry. Keep reading to discover the biggest financial services cyber threats and why securing your firm should be a top priority.
Cyber criminals continue to hone their skills against and refine their techniques to evade detection and monetize their objectives. Here are some recent cyber statistics that continue to plague the financial services industry.
- $5.72 million- Avg. data breach cost to financial institutions
- Avg. 79 Days- An adversary has unfettered access to a compromised system
- 68% of organizations that reported an incident response, encountered another sophisticated intrusion attempt within the next 12 months
- Credit Unions reported 88% of incidents as password login attacks
- 57% of cyber-attacks are caused by phishing emails
Compliance & Regulations
Risk & Business Impact
Predictions & Beyond