In 2020, there were ~825 million viruses distributed by cybercriminals, yet the AV industry had only identified 20-25 million.
Anti-virus software (AV) and identity theft products alone cannot protect you & your family from cybercriminals hacking your computers and mobile devices and stealing your confidential, medical, and financial information.
With the Covid-19 pandemic changing the way we work—via remote or hybrid, it’s more important now than ever to protect your privacy with a secure video conferencing platform.
StrikeForce Technologies exists in a competitive industry flooded by many different types of cybersecurity technology offerings. We have many distinguishing factors which set us apart from our competition. Owning the patents relating to our cybersecurity technologies, allows us to better protect your privacy & data.
Let’s take a look at what secure video conferencing should look like and how it can benefit you and your company today.
What Does Secure Video Conferencing Include?
Secure video conferencing is a great, secure way to communicate to your team, partners, and clients, but what does it actually include?
Let’s take a look.
End Point Security
With SafeVchat’s End Point Security, you’re able to access features that can protect your data and ensure a secure authentication channel. These include:
- Keystroke Protection – Protects Everything Typed onto a Keyboard
- Lock-Down Video Camera
- Lock-Down Microphone
- Lock-Down Audio (Speakers)
- Clipboard Protection – Protects Copy & Paste Feature
Two Factor Authentication
As we’ve discussed earlier, in order to prevent hackers and unscrupulous malware from accessing your data, there needs to be a two-factor authentication feature. With this, you will get:
- Secure 2FA via Out-of-Band Authentication
- Multiple Authorization Schemes – Phone, Hard Token, Mobile App (Push Notification, Biometric)
- User Self Administration Portal Multi-Level Admin Portal – User Management and Audit Reports
- User Provisioned via Portal, File Import, or Active Directory
Encrypted Audio, Video, Keystroke
Encrypting audio, video, and keystroke will prevent you or your company form being vulnerable to security/data breach. SafeVchat’s encryption feature offers:
- Video Quality Management
- Ability to Record Meetings
- Ability to Start Live Streams
- Camera and Audio Device Management
SafeVchat by StrikeForce Technologies
- Talk about the advantages of SafeVchat vs. Top Competitors such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype
- Link to SafeVchat page
Video conferencing has become the new norm in the wave of Covid-19. Many businesses are continuing to work from home and have no plans to go back to the office.
Because of this, it is imperative that your company have secure monitoring and data breach defense that other companies like Zoom, GoToMeeting, and Skype simply don’t have.
With StrikeForce’s SafeVchat, you have access to 24/7 security from professionals in their field of cyber security and video technology.
Contact us today to start protecting your data!